Certification is carried out in order to:
– control the sale of products that are dangerous to life, human health, property of legal entities and individuals, and the environment;
– ensuring the competitiveness of products on the world market;
– creating conditions for the participation of domestic and joint ventures, entrepreneurs in international economic, scientific and technical cooperation and international trade;
– consumer protection from an unscrupulous manufacturer;
– confirmation of product quality indicators declared by the manufacturer (seller, performer).
– certification is mandatory and voluntary.
The list of products produced in the Republic of Uzbekistan and imported to its territory that are subject to mandatory certification was approved by Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 6, 2004 No.318 “On additional measures to simplify the procedure for product certification” and No.122 “On additional measures to improve certification procedures and implement quality management systems” dated April 28, 2011.
Qualified personnel of the Company are ready to provide you with timely and high-quality services for laboratory testing and certification of conformity for imported/ exported and manufactured in the Republic of Uzbekistan food, agricultural, light and textile products, as well as chemical products according to schemes No. 3, 4, 7, 7A.
The” scope of accreditation ” of the conformity assessment Body (O’ZAK. MS. 0024) and the established tariffs can be found on the Company’s official website (www.expertiza.uz).
We hope for productive cooperation in the future!